Member of the association benefits from;
- Discount on Books and, DVDs and CDs
- Discount on workshops and seminars organised by the association and our instructor members (not including Instructors courses or seminars and workshops taught by visiting teachers from China or abroad)
- Free British Health Qigong Association T Shirt
Joining The British Health Qigong Association
There are three ways in which you can become a member of the BHQA
1. Associate Membership Associate Membership is open to anyone with an interest in Health Qigong. Membership currently costs 24 pounds sterling and includes a membership card, a BHQA T-Shirt (please state size) and discount from TCUGB organised events.
2. Instructor Membership is open to all practitioners of Health Qigong, who have successfully completed BHQA organised Instructor training course and qualified as Health Qigong Instructors. Instructor Membership currently costs 40 pounds sterling and includes voting rights, an information and referral service, membership card, T Shirt, and discount from BHQA organised events. There is also the option of having a certificate and/or insurance.
To apply please complete all parts of the form and include a cheque payable to the BHQA for 24 pounds (associate member) / 40 pounds (instructor member).
3. Associate Instructor Membership is open to overseas Instructors. Entry requirements are the same as to those of Full Instructor Membership. Associate Instructor Membership currently costs £40 pounds sterling and includes a membership card, a BHQA T-Shirt (please state size) and discount from BHQA organised events.
Please note that in an effort to keep admin work on a manageable level, membership runs from 1st April to 31st March Annually (Membership can be taken out anytime during the year, however the expiry date remains 31st March). Renewal reminder email will be sent prior to the due date.
Please send membership application form and cheque (made payable to British Health Qigong association) to address below;