How to join and member benefits
Members of the association benefit from:
- Discounts on workshops and seminars organised by the association and our instructor members (not including courses, seminars or workshops taught by visiting teachers from China or abroad)
- Discounts on Books, DVDs and CDs (purchased from Tai Chi Link)
- Free British Health Qigong Association T Shirt
- Access to the 'Members Area' pages on our website
Joining The British Health Qigong Association
There are two ways in which you can become a member of the BHQA:
1. Standard Membership is open to anyone with an interest in Health Qigong. Membership currently costs £24 pounds sterling per annum, and includes a membership card, a BHQA T-Shirt and discounts for BHQA organised events.
2. Instructor Membership is open to all practitioners of Health Qigong who have successfully completed a BHQA organised Instructor Training Course and qualified as Health Qigong Instructors. The cost of the first year's Instructor Membership is included in the fee for the training course. Subsequently, instructor membership renewal costs £40 pounds sterling per annum. Instructor membership includes voting rights, an information and referral service, membership card, T Shirt, and discount from BHQA organised events. There is also the option of having a certificate and/or insurance.
To apply for new membership, or renew an existing one, please fill in the online BHQA Membership Application Form. You will have the option to pay online by Card or PayPal, or make a Bank Transfer, or send a Cheque in the post.
Please note that in an effort to keep admin work to a manageable level, all memberships run from 1st April to 31st March the following year (Membership can be taken out anytime during the year, but the expiry date is always the following March 31st). A membership renewal reminder email is sent to all members in the month before the new membership year begins.
Enthusiasts can join member at any time of the year, but concessions are not given for any midway membership registration. However great member's discounts on seminars at our base and purchase of training accessories will often offset or surpass the membership fees.